The In-depth Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Review of 2021
The In-depth Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil Review of 2021
No time to waste?
Here’s Your Quick Summary
Weleda is a certified NATRUE! NATRUE was created by the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association to certify natural and organic cosmetic products. Filled with nature’s best ingredients, each one is carefully selected to work with your body. Results using Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil can be seen in as little as 2 weeks! The oil has been developed with doctors and midwives to provide mothers with the best skincare before, during, and after pregnancy.
Described by many as a product they would highly recommend, some users bought this product for their face, scars, dark spots, and even swelling! Apply the oil 2-3 times a day to the infected area and massage in a circular motion. It is best to start using the oil at the start of your pregnancy until the end of breastfeeding. Two bottles of the 3.4 oz (100 ml) could last you your entire pregnancy (this is an average as it does depend on usage).
RewindGuide’s Best Stretch Mark Creams
What is Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil was created to diminish the appearance of stretch marks, increase skin elasticity, and smoothen the skin. With the base of sweet almond oil, Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil works gently to intensely moisturize your skin and can be used during and after pregnancy.
Inside the Weleda Brand
Weleda began in 1921 as a pharmaceutical laboratory, with its own plant garden. They created the first product to reconnect the body with its natural rhythms. Weleda aims to deliver quality products made with natural ingredients that work with your body’s systems.
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil Product Details
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil comes in a 3.4 oz (100 ml) bottle for $24.99 packed with flower, fruit, and root extracts, minerals, and essential oils!
The Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil Formula
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil is a blend of sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, arnica extract to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Take a deep breath, relax, and smell the beautiful scent of rose, neroli, myrrh, and frankincense soothing oils that harmonize with your body. Each ingredient plays its part in reducing the look of stretch marks and replenishing your skin for the best you!
Ingredients That Go a Long Way!
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil containing vitamin E, improving complexion and skin tone, as well as reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Rich in vitamin E and packed with antioxidants, wheat germ oil helps moisturize the skin, reduce the appearance of scars, and decrease free radical damage to skin cells.
- Arnica Extract: Known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, arnica is used to lower inflammation and can reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: A natural antimicrobial, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory oil that helps heal scars and repair the skin.
- Rose Oil: Filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids, rose oil is known for aiding in treating common skin conditions and helps radiate the skin.
- Neroli Oil: Neroli oil is filled with antioxidants that help to regenerate skin cells.
- Myrrh Oil: A warm, pleasant, earthy smelling oil that works in wondrous ways to tighten skin, boost new cell growth, and increase elasticity.
- Frankincense Oil: Filled with ferulic acids and vitamins, Frankincense Oil has been used for centuries due to its healing and treatment of the skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves the skin soft and healthy.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives, and fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Safe for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested and certified by NATRUE
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil Usage
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil should be applied 2-3 times daily from the beginning of pregnancy until the end of the breastfeeding period.
How Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil works
Apply to stomach, thighs, bottom, and breasts and massage in a circular motion until the oil is fully absorbed.
How long until I see results?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil should be applied 2-3 times daily. Results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks.
Does Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil really work?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil started in 1921 and its products are made from natural ingredients that work with your body’s own ability. Reviewers claim amazing results when used as directed.
What problems does Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil solve?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil solves many problems, including but not limited to, decreasing the appearance of stretch marks, increasing skin’s elasticity, and maintaining skin’s moisture.
Is Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil suitable for all skin types and colors?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil is safe for all skin types and colors.
What users of Bio-Oil’s Skincare are saying?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil users are in love with the product! The aim is to take your body through an extraordinary journey leaving you radiant and as beautiful as ever.
- Multiple uses
- A little goes a long way
- Assists in the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and more
- Helps with skin elasticity
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Safe for all skin types and colors
- The oil contains arnica, and should not be used on broken skin as it may cause irritation
- May make itchy skin
IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?
Weleda’s Stretch Mark Massage Oil is remarkable! The combination of essential oils rejoins your body with nature. It is filled with ingredients that aim to regenerate, replenish, and moisturize your skin.
The ingredients are certified by NATRUE and have been dermatologically tested. The product has made many pregnant (and non-pregnant) women glow, smile, and feel beautiful in their own skin!